Our therapists are independent practitioners and each participate in a variety insurance networks and Employee Assistance Programs. Below is a list of insurance panels and EAP's that one or more of our therapists participate in. View Meet Our Clinical Staff to obtain a list of insurance networks accepted by each therapist.
BDA/ Morneau Shepill EAP
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois PPO
Golden Rule Insurance
United Healthcare / UBH
Beacon Health Options
Catepillar Behavioral Health
Employee Resource Systems
Preferred One Administrative Systems
Benefit Administraive Systems
FEI Behavioral Health
Meridian Health Plan
We encourage you to contact your insurance company prior to your visit to obtain details about your insurance coverage or employee assistance benefits. You may wish to ask the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Is the therapist I have chosen a participant of my plan?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is my out of pocket expense per session?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Is prior approval required before an inital session?
- For cients with HMO plans, is a prior approval from your primary care physician necessary?
A sliding fee may be available for clients with no insurance coverage.
Copayments are required at time of service. Cash, check and all major credit cards are accepted for payment.
To avoid any cancellation fee, we require a 24-hour notification.
For questions regarding specific session fees, please contact your therapist.
Questions? Please us for further information.